August 15 Our Indian Running day 2018, Run 2 feed 2018.

One Story that story make us to goose pump,  that  I need to share with you. The story about Marathon Runner  Surej. Our SlateKuchi India proud to share that Story  by him only

August 15 Our Indian Running day 2018, Run 2 feed 2018.

Planned to start Run at 12 Am Midnight, Heavily raining started in Kerala Since 14 th August Evening. All set to Run 12 Am, Still heavily Raining. Some of the runners contacted me asked me, are we doing it?. said Yes, (Some of them personally Contacted said they were not running because of Rain ) They are also worried about Heavy Rain. I waited till 2 Am Still no change in Rain. 2: 15 Am I went out for running Solo with a Big Tiranga. Running route Venjaramoodu to Trivandrum (30 km). I went full Wet, No lights at all. roads were not clear because of Heavy Rain and water flowing both sides (I carried a Light with me it helped me a lot ). 



I took more time to Run rather than usual.I slowed down pace after a 10 kilometer. Tiranga is full Wet fluttering in the heavy winds. Fluttering Tiranga is always a Motivation. After 15 km I had seen a policemen standing in the Road and Diverting all vehicles on the way, to a different route.I followed our Decided Route. After running some more distance at Mannanthala region flooded up, Above the Knee, not at all getting orientation that there is a road there, just as like a Small river water is flowing. Only Buses and Trucks going by Making Big waves. I had seen a Drowned Maruthi 800 on the Midst, by gods grace no passengers were inside. I had walked 2km with a water above the Knee. At the end I had slipped down, I felt a little pain on the Right leg Ankles. 

Started Running again on the way Met Sreenivasan chettan (The Super runner who finished Adidas 100 days of Running he had run 1000 plus Kilometers in 100 days ) we ran together, On the way met Iron Lady of podiums Zoja Cheech, and The Running legend Biju chettan. The pain gradually got worsened on my Ankles, Running with a great team was a power. We together ran and Completed 10 Kilometers. Last 5 Kilometers I walked because of the hard Pain. At 7: 30 Am we reached the Destination we drank Lime juice prepared by Biju chettan. 

Completed 30.03 km in 5hrs 14 minutes. It was a great run which helped me to find a new Dimensions, Thank you Dear Coach Rahul ji for organizing such a Great event. , Special thanks to Cyrus Team. Heartfelt thanks to ITEN Family, Srinivasan chettan, Zoja Cheech and Biju chettan.
Jai Hind!
WRITTEN BY  YOUTH ICON OF INDIA and MARATHON RUNNER: SUREJ KUMAR S

Post a Comment

0 Comments